Hotel room was clean but walls are thin and could hear entire conversations through the walls. The spa is terrible, we booked a couple massage and was asked to look over their menu so we were then they took us back and didnt ask us if we wanted deep tissue or lomi lomi or anything so it was basically pointless. The spa atmosphere looked like a back room of a shack. The location of the hotel was good though. We ended up being charged an extra night and still are trying to get it back. The valet dropped the key to our car and broke it so our computerized key needs to be replaced which is about $100 min. I wouldn't waste time on valet at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu