The room I had was a cheaper room but still had an partial ocean view. I was only in the room to sleep and freshen up between activities so could not see the benefit in a hotel with all the bells and whistles. However the room was spacious and clean. The bathroom had a bath and shower. The airconditioning was quiet, but kept the room at a perfect temperature. The staff were friendly and helpful. If you pass a staff member in the hall or lift you always get a smile and Aloha. There is an ABC store in the foyer for all your needs. They have an internet kiosk available 24 hours to print out booking confirmations you may need. The restaurant is reasonably priced and the staff efficient. I cannot eat shellfish, but found plenty on the buffet to feel I got value for money. The aquarium is an added attraction and the shows good to watch. I did not use the pool area as the beach is just across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu