Basic premises which have been what I would call painted over to try and improve it. Found food left in hallway from room service remained there for days even after we complained. The food in the cafe at the breakfast we were served was cold and we did not eat there again after that experience. Nothing worse than cold eggs and bacon. They have a cooking area for the cafe right near the lifts on the ground floor foyer of the front tower. All you can smell in this ares of an afternoon is food cooking smells and it becomes sickening after a while. We stayed at the hotel because of the aquarium but when we tried to book seating near this we found it was impossible for us but not for some others staying there. Airconditioning in the room was available but there was no contol over the temperature meaning early in the morning it was freezing cold when you were trying to sleep. Pool is not heated and very cold although this may suit some people. Pool area not very inviting and bland. On the bright side, right across the road from the beach, close to the zoo, and a great location to see everything. Local buses two blocks away and a bus stop right near that corner, very convenient.
Accomodation was better here than some of the other places we have stayed at in the past. Definately value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu