Paid 1st nite rate at $150 including the amenities fees (hardly used internet) but rates got bumped up to near $200 for the next nite stay including overnight car park charges due to demand (Honolulu Marathon weekend).
Felt" boxed in" with the room size and had little elbow room in the bathroom. No complaint however about cleanliness.
Lots of shops below for clothes art but check out the Expedia desk to get travel tips, car hires etc and buy tickets for dinner shows at a discount esp Legends show (Elvis & others) for a good night's entertainment.
Did not frequent the aquarium restaurant - there are othere eateries on the right side of the hotel which offers better value (though not a buffet) for breakfast.
All hotels on this stretch of Waikiki are well located to the beach and shopping and for these, you pay a premium rate. I would rather go elsewhere if they have better rates as we just need bed and hardly use any of the hotel amenities such as pool or even internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotelopia and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu