We stayed here on part of our honeymoon, and found this hotel to be a good all-around value among the otherwise pricey oceanfront hotels of Waikiki. A few seconds' walk to the beach, nice touches throughout (little ones like excellent lemon water in the lobby, and big ones like mermaids!), cheaply priced laundry facilities, an expansive rooftop pool area (though the pool itself was a bit small, the deck was a wonderful place to sit and enjoy the Honolulu night air), and a wonderful view both of the ocean and of Honolulu.
We didn't avail ourselves of the main restaurant, but the cafe provided a reasonably priced and tasty breakfast. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, even when we had lots of little questions. Definitely on our radar for future visits to Honolulu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu