We had a King ocean front room on the 16 th floor. The views were amazing. The room was clean and quite roomy. Had a fridge, microwave and sink. Not that we used it. The room was clean, it was quiet and everything you'd expect on the ocean front.no complaints except check in time of 3pm. That makes it hard if you fly in early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu