When I booked the motel (resort) I was looking forward to a really nice stay. How wrong was I?
It first started when my wife and I checked in. Or at least tried to check in.
We arrived late and there was no customers at the reception desk. We were told by the rude and cold check in person there was no king bed which we asked for. We were given two double beds. No compromise. Nothing. When we went to the room on the NON SMOKING floor, the room smelled like someone had just smoked a packet of cigarettes in there and then closed the door.
So back down to the reception desk we went. The next person who served us said we could have a room on a different floor and said we could check in to that one. We did that.
The next day the reception should of had the 2 double beds moved out and a king bed replaced with it.
The room we had looked like it had water damage. The skirting boards had swelled to double their size near the bathroom.
When we got up in the morning and had a shower the bath filled up. That's not supposed to happen. I even pulled the non working mechanical plug out and put it on the side of the bath.
We discovered that their was water bottles given out when customers checked in. We didn't get ours. Other people had theirs. I felt discriminated against.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. Please note: Oceanarium Aquarium currently undergoing refurbishments through Summer 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu