My husband and I stayed at the Pacific Beach Hotel in March 2007. We were a bit worried about the condition of the hotel, but need not have been. We stayed in an Ocean Front room in the Ocean tower on the 11th floor. The room was clean and plenty of towels and extras left everyday. The view was great, as everybody else has said, no obstructions , to the left Diamond Head and to the right the Pink Palace and other hotels and great view of the ocean. We had breakfast included which was ok. kept ypu going till the afternoon. Plenty of shops and the international market to brouse in, We found the Huntington and Hart tattoo shop, which was very classy. We bought some excellent Tshirts for gifts. Also Kings Village nearby was fun, both for eating at the Rock Island Cafe and American Tshirt shop. We went to the Hard Rock cafe which both weren.t crowded and cheap. Weather pleasant and not to hot, beach 30 seconds across the road, We hope to go back to Wakiki next year and will stay at the Pacific Beach again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Southall Travel, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii/Honolulu