The Halekulani Hotel was an oasis of calm in the always chaotic Waikiki. My friend and I stayed there for a girl’s weekend in July. From the minute we arrived at the hotel the service was amazing. Our room wasn't ready (we arrived in the morning at 10:30am) so we were taken (not directed - someone walked us there) to the Hospitality Room where we could change our clothes and leave our luggage. They then took our cell number and called us as soon as the room was ready. The spa was very private - with your own changing room and sauna or tub. My friend's massage therapist saw her as we were leaving 2 days later and called out to her by name to have a good trip! Very personalized service and great treatments. The location of the hotel was excellent, right by all the hustle and bustle of Waikiki shopping and right on the beach. The pool area was serene; the people that work at the pool get your towels and set you up each day. The chair covers were wonderfully soft. We went into some of the other big name hotels nearby (like the Royal Hawaiian) and people looked crammed in like sardines - not at the Halekulani. Another example of the amazing service - I handed over postcards and bought stamps - the concierge noticed after I'd left that I hadn't addressed the postcards (just too relaxed!). She only knew my first name (how I'd signed the cards) so she searched the hotel guest list for guests with my name and called. How many hotels would do that? Oh, and be sure to have lunch at the Room Without A Key - sublime! The room was comfortable and wonderfully calming. We never heard another guest even though we knew the hotel was almost full. The bathrooms were huge. I could go on and on, it’s worth every penny! We're already planning our girl’s getaway again for next year and we'll be staying at the Halekulani Hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu