You don't stay at the Halekulani for beach access or for any other mediocre purpose.this is a leading hotel of the world for a reason. Opulent and sumptuous atmosphere but warm and homey at the same time, the Halakulani specialises in treating each guest as a welcome family member. We loved the surprises at the nightly turndown and also all the invitations to attend cocktails with the manager, afternoon tea and performances.... I absolutely advise you to Join LHW - Leading Hotels of the world before you go. The membership cost is $150 per year but the benefits are huge- back fast for two each day, invitations to private gatherings and the service just improves because there is an extra incentive for staff to ensure you have a great time. We booked a partial ocean view - beautiful, but the LHW membership also guarantees a room upgrade on arrival so again, it can't be beaten. We just LOVED our stay and will return in another year to do it all again! Also don't miss out on dining at La Mer- to say it is stunning is really missing the point. It is an experience for your stomach, your soul and your well being. We dined in all of the restaurants and found them all great - I have a craze on fresh pineapple now! The Lewers Lounge was a pleasant surprise - a real jazz club with entertainment that was world class. You won't see the type of screaming drunkards you'd find at The Outrigger next door or the Aussie Bogans you now find down the road at the Moana Surfrider - that's what happens when a hotel is featured on Hone& Away! You will also really enjoy the proximity to all the shops and the fact that the Concierge will arrange everything for you at your convenience - including tours and trips out to the Waikelefrom Premium Outlet! Our verdict on the Halakulani? HEAVEN !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu