Working with Loren was a real joy. She was always available, very friendly, and always professional. Compared to other hotels, the Halekulani is very pricey for a stay. However, compared with other venues for a wedding, the Halekulani is actually very fairly priced! I selected the Hau Terrace for pupus and then dinner. There was no fee for the room, just a food minimum, which was easily hit. The ambiance of the hotel is lovely, it really is as nice as others say. I can give more information to anyone considering getting married here, just private message me on TripAdvisor. But in just a few words, rest assured that if you decide to get married at the Halekulani you will NOT regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The view is gorgeous. We had a junior suite and it was so SO wonderful. We hope to spend our anniversary there.
Thank you Halekulani and especially Loren.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu