Waikiki is a hot mess. Literally, its Vegas without the charm. However, if you're making a visit to Oahu and you want to be down in the thick of it without losing your mind. . .you simply have to stay at the Halekulani. Its an oasis of calm. As beautiful as it is comfortable, this hotel is true to itself despite the clamor of tourists and merchandising just outside its doors. If there is a better place to enjoy a sunset, I haven't found it.
The bars and restaurants are top notch. They are a credit to their brand and a the epitome of what a corporate food and beverage program should be. All their guests are on vacation and they want to spoil you. The concierge service is superb. I would trust Miss DeeDee Mikasa with my life. Don't make a move without her. We were headed over to Marine Corps Base Hawaii and she recommended some terrific foodie hot spots that were all very good. More importantly she helped us avoid some traps. Our favorite? Pah Ke's Chinese Restaurant in Kaneohe. Thanks so much to DeDe for saving us from the horrible Hilton Hawaiian Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu