This hotel has a calm grace, with delightful scents of flowers as you walk into it from the busy roads of Honolulu.
White is their colour, calm is their objective with attentive staff, best public washrooms that offer a sound of the sea as you pee!
The flowing breezy hotel has smiling well trained staff, with an attention for detail.
The restaurant, "House with no Key" has an amazing buffet/brunch on Sunday.
On the ocean, with no access for the a walker to walk in from the beach.
This is a hotel for dress up, not for a loud party scene.
Every table, every day, had fresh flowers.
Get what you pay for, if you want to have an energizing, relaxing, gracious holiday by the pool.
For the well behaved only, or if you want to soak up a sleepy week sitting, drinking, swimming, eating, attend a nightly show under the stars, and a spa.
Lovely, and lets hope it stays that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu