We enjoyed a beautiful week-long stay at the Halekulani as first-time visitors. We were astonished at how private and intimate the hotel feels amid the bustling backdrop of Waikiki. The staff was superb and friendly at all levels -- concierge, wait staff in the restaurants, poolside. Special high praise to Dee Dee the concierge who helped us out with several great recommendations -- best place to purchase an authentic hawaiian shirt, and two really great restaurants. We had the breakfast package which was worth every penny. Our room on the 10th floor with an ocean view was sublime, clean and tranquil. Would definitely stay here again, and recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu