My friend, myself and our daughters had an opportunity to spend 3 nights at the Halekulani. It is quite honestly the most elegant and well-designed hotel ever. The rooms are slightly small and definitely built for 2, but they cram so many amenities in those rooms, that you almost don't notice the somewhat smaller space. All of the public spaces, restaurants, shops fit the elegant but non-pretentious feel of the hotel. It is high priced compared to other hotels nearby, but worth it for a few days for once in a lifetime pampering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu