I stayed here with my husband, father and son the week of jan 29. This hotel is convienenly located in Waikiki. In a 5-10min walk I was near the main shops, resturants and nightlife. This hotel is near the ala wai golf course and canal. We had a studio kitchenette which was great because we could buy groceries and cook. There are also gas BBQ grills you can use. We cooked out twice it was a great money saver as the grocery store was a few blocks down. There is a pool, sauna and hot tub located on the property as well as plenty of places to sit outside and relax. We were invited to a managers reception with complementary cocktails and food which was great on our first day of arrival. This hotel is also a residence so you will see locals here and they are great with tips on getting around Hawaii. The room was modern, flat screen tv, and clean sheets and comfy beds. We also had a lanai to hang out on which was nice. This hotel is rated a 2 star but with the renovations I would put it at three stars. The staff was friendly, pt and hazel were very nice and accommodating. The maid service came in and cleaned everyday. This hotel was a great value for location and price. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony infuses the Honolulu cityscape with contemporary urban design in an ideal location just 2 blocks to the beach and near Waikiki's best shopping and dining. Soaring above the city, the hotel is the tallest building in Waikiki at 44-stories. Here you'll find modern 3-star accommodations and spectacular panoramic views of Waikiki's skyline and Diamond Head. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), beach towel and chari rentals, Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll enjoy renovated studios and suites appointed with modern decor, deluxe bedding, kitchenettes with granite countertops and stovetops, spacious balconies, and 40" flat screen LCD TVs. Relax and lounge in the pool area and sundeck, featuring amazing views and BBQ grills for your use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aqua Skyline at Island Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Island Colony
- Island Colony Hotel
- Aqua Skyline At Island Colony Hawaii/Honolulu