“Coolest Experience Ever! I saw sea turtles and sharks!”

Rainbow Scuba Hawaii
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Beginner Scuba Dive with Turtles
More attraction details
Owner description: Honolulu's scuba diving price leader featuring quality boat diving charters for beginner first time scuba divers or advanced divers! PADI Scuba certification instruction. Experience Hawaii shipwrecks and turtle reefs 7 days a week aboard our catamaran. 100% safety record, Waikiki beach hotel pick up, and Free underwater photos!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had a blast! Jeff and Ken are really cool guys that teach you everything you need to know to have a blast scuba diving. They want you to understand what you are doing in the water. Once they give you the basics, they take you on an awesome tour. I saw sharks and sea turtles. Just an unforgettable experience. I recommend Rainbow Scuba to anybody. Good price and good photos! It just can't get any better than that.

1  Thank Andy C
in 22 reviews
"small group"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had as awesome experience with Rainbow Scuba. They offered a small and very personal experience. Excellent time. We saw turtles, sharks, eels, and lots of other great stuff!!!

1  Thank Lucretia P
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Jeff and Ken made our time on and under the boat very memorable and enjoyable.

Definitely would recommend them to first time divers as well as experienced divers.

They made the girls feel comfortable and at ease before and during the dive.

We will return next time we are here..

Thanks guys!

2  Thank sheinz_57
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Second time visit with this group and they just keep getting better. It used to be trips were taken on a shared boat ride and that made for things being a little hectic and sometimes rushed - we did not have that experience but I can understand how some people might have found the shared boat difficult to handle especially for those unfamiliar with dive boats
Ken now has his own dive boat and they control their own destiny - this makes for a more relaxed and personally controlled experience and this is great.

As always the staff are courteous and helpful and will go the extra mile to get you the best experience possible. Everything runs on Hawaiian time so the schedule shifts but Ken they call and keep you up to date and do everything possible to make it an easy and rewarding experience

I'm certified and this company offers a great experience. Now I have had all three of my kids go through the dive experience - last time with Jeff and this time with Ken. They do everything to make this a safe and worthwhile experience - but above all go the extra mile to inject fun which is important not just for a good experience but it helps relax people in what is an unusual environment. Ken took all the time necessary to make sure my kids were prepared and able to handle the experience and as always snaps great pictures that they can grab for sharing with their friends and on social media.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My kids, ages 11 and 17, wanted to learn to dive while here in Hawaii. I was a little nervous about it but booked with Rainbow Scuba. They were fantastic. A smaller operation, there were three guys and 7 of us divers--a decent ratio. So, the experience: my little guy had a tough time with clearing his mask. Ken stayed at about six or seven feet with him (Sam couldn't go down further--what would happen if he panicked at 30 feet and bolted up with no regulator in his mouth?), never leaving his side or saying, "Mom you gotta stay with this one." For two dives, Ken worked with Sam on skills and hung out with him. Sam walked away not afraid of trying again and thinking of what a splendid time he had hanging out underwater. The 17 year old got horribly seasick. I was really appreciative that after the first dive the crew went back in to let Graham off the boat. I can only think how awful it would have been to have sat throwing up for another hour! Overall, all the guys--Ken, Jeff, and Brian--were really nice and personable and they were professional as well. I am certified but appreciated their orientation as well as their attention to seeing that proper dive protocol was followed. We had a great time.