Had two rooms for my group as we were passing through on I-20. First impression in lobby was that the hotel smelled "clean." Just clean, which was nice to step into. My wife had made reservations online, and our room keys were already waiting, labeled with my name. Nice. First look at the rooms, same clean smell, everything neat and tidy. Bathrooms clean, A/C already running (it was hot outside), overall sense of "clean." Beds were comfortable, pillows were great, linens were of good quality. Overall, we were very pleased with the room. Free breakfast was decent. Definitely a better choice of hotel than my last one in Vicksburg... And there are several restaurants in the area, within 1/2 mile of the hotel. Only complaint is that the free Wi-Fi is pretty slow. But it's free, and there's 4G in the area if you have broadband...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg, where our friendly staff is dedicated to making your stay pleasant and enjoyable! Our proximity to shopping, area attractions, and great food makes us the best place to stay whether you are here on business or pleasure! Located next door to the Vicksburg Factory Outlet Mall, just minutes to Downtown Historic Vicksburg, and the National Military Park, you will never run out of things to do in our breathtaking city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Vicksburg
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg Hotel Vicksburg
- La Quinta Vicksburg