“Not the greatest but fun”

Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum
Ranked #9 of 40 things to do in Vicksburg
More attraction details
Owner description: The site where the first Coke was bottled in 1891.
NEW WINDSOR
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Not the greatest but fun”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

A nice collection of Coke materials, bottles and advertising in an old candy and soda shop. A nice display of how the early coke was made. I just was not that impressed.

Visited October 2013

Vicksburg, Mississippi
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Coca-Cola Museum”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Well, I live in Vicksburg and have visited the museum several times. I took my g'daughter there and she loved it. There's a lot of history there...home of the first bottled Coca-Cola...and it's still considered America's favorite soda. When teaching, I always loved making that one of our first field trips, part of my students' hometown history. It may not appeal to everyone, but there's a lot of history there, a nice soda fountain and gift shop...worth taking your time to see where Coca-Cola came from!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ladygreyhound33
Starkville, Mississippi
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Low cost, great MS history!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I've been to the Coca-Cola Museum about three times. I always visit it when I'm in Vicksburg. Walking through and looking at all the Coke artifacts make me so happy. I love seeing all of that history of America's favorite soda. It barely cost anything, only about $4 a person!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank jessyjolly88
Austin, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Don't expect much”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Not even worth the $3.50 per person, check out the soda fountain, gift shop and save the admission price. Interesting history behind the museum, but I can't recommend it.

Visited July 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not worth the 3.50”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

There was no air conditioning the day we were there with temperatures approaching upper 90's so it was very uncomfortable. Other than the bottling equipment there was not much to see.

Visited September 2013