“Mis leading”

Magnolia RV Park Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vicksburg
Magnolia RV Park Resort
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We stayed one night at this campsite, The sites were very close together and had rough roads and gravel pads. There were more Full timers than one nighters!! Yes, the gentleman was friendly, Very noisy with dogs barking before 7 am, we will not stay here again!!! This shows to be a Good Sam, AARP and Woodall Campsite,

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rerrose

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Upon arrival, Tony wasn't very friendly. When we arrived at our assigned site it reeked of animal feces. That night, after a long journey from southern Louisiana, we all took cold showers. We were not happy about that experience. A neighbor moved it behind us with their yapping little dog and slammed their rv door constantly. The next morning my husband began to cook breakfast outside and he moved 2 sites down to borrow their picnic table since we weren't given one on ours. The stainless steel top was blinded him since the park was treeless. He put our ez-up over to finish breakfast and I told Tony about it. He said, "You have five minutes to take that thing down! You made a bad decision! End of story!" My daughter was present with me and asked me if I was okay when we walked out. I would NOT recommend the park to anyone. And, it reeks of cigarette smoke inside all of the facilities. We are not smokers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Stayed here 3 nights and I found it an excellent place for the price ($27). Although no trees, the sites are well laid out and easy to access. They were also level. Connections are what they should be and the WIFI is the best I've run into in RV parks. It is also convenient to get to, off I-20, and close to Vicksburg attractions including a mall and grocery stores. Tony is on site and takes good care of things. Also has cable TV.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 427,435
Reviewed 21 October 2011

The grounds were average but the play ground, inclosed dog park were great! The price was cheap. My only complaint would be that they smoke in the office and you could smell it in the laundry. Felt nice and safe, the bathrooms/showers were real clean.

• Stayed: October 2011