“A very enjoyable stay!”

Quality Inn
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
“A very enjoyable stay!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This was our first time at a Baymont Inn and we were very pleased. We travel through Vicksburg a lot and usually stay at another hotel. When that one was booked we chose the Baymont Inn. We will definitely be back. The room was clean & comfortable with a huge flat screen TV, fridge & microwave. At check in Marvis was wonderful. Our first room was a smoking room and I asked to change to a no smoking room and she took care of it instantly and called to make sure our new room was okay. She never stops smiling. I hope management reads this because she is an asset to the property.

Hot breakfast was great, and the room was very quiet. And you can walk across the street to the outlet mall. Perfect!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Glenda C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
The staff of Baymont Inn & Suites of Vicksburg, Ms would like to Thank you for your business as well as your review. We are honored that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to our guest (s) satisfaction. We definitely take pride in presenting the quality of our Inn at its best to all guest(s). We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Milton
Reviewed 20 October 2013

As for me and my family, we would not stay anywhere else. We are always treated extremely well and it is usually quieter than other places that we stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Glenda C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
The staff of Baymont Inn & Suites of Vicksburg, Ms. would like to thank you and your family for always choosing to stay with us. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your response.
Haughton, Louisiana
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was a little taken a back when I pulled up and had to ring the bell for someone to come to the window. It was only about 10pm and the lobby was locked (not familiar with Vicksburg so maybe thats best). The gentlemen who checked me in was not so frieendly but very fast. I must say I had low expectaions of the room at that point; however I was pleasantly surprised. The room was wonderful, bed was EXCELLENT....soo comfortable. Large waht sseemed to be like a 52 inch TV, I mean what more could I ask for. Exceptionally clean, quiet.
I believe I was in a handicap room (not requested) due to rails in the bathroom and what not so it was probabaly a little more spacious than other rooms (maybe not sure). Microwave, fridge in the room- i mean I was very pleased. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Sorry other reviewers did not have the same experience.
The value was excellent because I did priceline...

Room Tip: If you arrive after 10pm you could be outside ringing the bell for an attendant to check in. Not sur...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
The staff of Baymont Inn & Suites of Vicksburg, Ms. would like to thank you for your response and your business. We apologize for the front desk associates lack of friendliness and assure you that the issue has been addressed. However, we are glad that the room was what you expected and more. We look forward to seeing you again.