“Great Variety of Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$24
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We were very pleased with all that was offered, and we got a $25 dining voucher with our hotel stay. The staff was very friendly and attentive . Be sure you are hungry when you arrive, or it will not be worth the price you pay.

There are newer reviews for Heritage Buffet

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Wow! The steamed crab legs were really good. I had both the traditional steamed legs with hot drawn butter and the Cajun BBQ steamed crab legs. OMG! I really liked those. I followed the advice of previous Trip Advisors and had the creamed corn and the braised cabbage. Yum! The collard greens had big chunks of ham and were seasoned well (especially with the addition of pepper sauce). And, as a Mac n' Cheese snob, I must say that I really liked the cheesy/creamy offering on the buffet. My hubby had catfish (which he said was OK) and fried chicken (which he said was good). He liked all of the sides. Our server Joshua was great! I highly recommend this eatery in the Ameristar casino.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The food here is excellent, served buffet style. All you can eat. Can't beat it for the price. We really enjoyed it and they have so many different selections, you're sure to find something you love. Be sure to try the braised cabbage and the creamed corn!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stop there while traveling to another location. It was kinda pricey cheap food. Fried chicken, fish, sausage, pizza etc. Desert bar was the best. The lady in charge of that station prepared appetizing dishes. Our waitress was excellent wish I could remember her name. She was a bit older than the other waitresses.

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Went there on a Friday night. Seafood buffet was good: kingcrab legs, catfish, shrimp, oysters (grilled + open half-shell). Nicely steamed veggies + good choice of desserts. Very friendly staff. Except for the sticky floor no negative points.

Been to Heritage Buffet? Share your experiences!