“wow--walk a mile for a good donut”
Review of Shipley Do-Nuts - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shipley Do-Nuts
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This place makes great donuts! Its that simple. Go there and try em. You wont be disappointed. Great Bavarian cream and the cake donuts are the best either glazed or plain.

There are newer reviews for Shipley Do-Nuts

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great old-fashioned doughnuts made in the shop. We got glazed and several filled doughnuts, and all were good. Coffee was fine too, and the prices are great.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Shipley has the lightest, tastiest donuts anywhere! They're like Lay's Potato Chips..."nobody can eat just one"!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

While traveling through Vicksburg ,MS. We seen something we had never seen before a shop called Shipley Do-Nuts. I am a donut lover, I MUST try these. I got a dozen Do-Nuts, some sprinkles, maple Iced, plain sugar iced and some of my favorite Butter Milk Cake. They have (3) Styles of Do-Nuts: The Yeast Do-Nut, The Filled Do-Nut(11 fillings to choose from) and The Cake Do-Nut. It was nearly 100 degrees outside today so without all the Do-Nuts melting I had better choose wisely. Their web site(www.Shipleydonuts.WS)has a nice story about the history of the business. Since 1936 and 63 varieties by far their best seller is their Plane Glazed Yeast Do-Nuts. We visited midday so we missed the cut by hand and served HOT throughout the day experience. The back baking areas lights were off and they were now selling the Do-nut in the front end of the shop. I will have to revisit someday to "sample the nectar of sumptuous HOT glased Do-Nuts". Don't get me wrong these Do-Nuts were fresh, flaky and delicious. But I do like a hot Do-Nut. And I I said before it was nearly 100 degrees outside we had to get this dozen back to the hotel quick.....! I truly wish we had a Shipley Do-Nuts this in Wisconsin!!!!!