Best Western Vicksburg
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Econo Lodge(Vicksburg)
US$175
Courtyard
US$117
Travelocity
All reviewscar dealershiproom was cleanwafflesindoor poolwaffle housefrontage roadhot breakfastno elevatorbreakfast attendantthe breakfast areaparking lotnext morningfree breakfastgreat place to stayfridge and microwavewould stay againstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I were in town for our son's graduation from AmeriCorps. Being a frequent guest of Best Western, they were the first hotel I looked for, and they did not disappoint. The staff from check-in to check-out were friendly, engaging and quite helpful. Being a hot day in Mississippi (for a northerner) it was nice to get a room that had the AC going at just the right temperature. While I was not happy being next to the stairs, I only heard them once in the evening and once in the morning as I woke up. Otherwise, the room was quiet, dark and with the beds/bedding I am used to, had a great night's sleep. My wife and I did have breakfast at the hotel. While the eggs (powdered) were edible, they are not much to write home about. Having said that, I'd take that and the hot waffle (with sugar-free syrup! Nice touch) over any continental breakfast. It turned out our hotel was the closest to our event. The price of the room combined with all the other good things, you cannot find a better deal in Vicksburg. PS. While we did not partake, the hotel does have a pool. From my view, it was clean and looked very inviting. This place would be good for any type of traveler.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JaniceBW, Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

If you are in the Vicksburg area again, we hope you choose to stay with us. Thank you for choosing Best Western Vicksburg!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The check in was quite quick, efficient, pleasant and very accomedating. The staff was very welcoming. Quite an enjoyable stay. We were very pleased with the over all stay at the Best Western in Vicksburg.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. Hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stay here often as it is half way from my home to my destination but it is always a friendly, clean, welcoming stopover. Staff is always friendly and efficient, I usually arrive late at night and never felt this was a problem for the person at the front desk. Breakfast is always good, room is clean and food area well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Very clean room. Good breakfast (very clean area and well stocked). Very friendly staff from front lobby to cleaning. Would definitely stay and take our children again (indoor pool looked beautiful although we didn't use it).

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JaniceBW, Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post these comments about our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and thank you for the kind words you've shared about our…
I will be sure to share these comments with my team.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have stayed in this hotel a few times as it is a convenient stop for us between Georgia and Ft. Worth. Rooms are clean and what you'd expect for a hotel at this price point. The breakfast was better than average, we had eaten the free breakfasts at three hotels this trip and this one was the best. When checking out, the maid noticed I had dropped something out of my pocket and also told us that we had left a personal pillow in the room. I would recommend this hotel for travelers looking for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
JaniceBW, Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post these comments about our hotel.I will be sure to share these comments with my team