Rodeway Inn Vicksburg
US$136
US$138
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskan extra pillowfresh paintgood nights sleepwould stay againwafflesnew orleansmicrowavegaildressershampoohairdryertexas
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I guess turning the heat on attracted the roaches to come out of the wood work over night, when I awoke this morning I killed so many I lost count, an couldn't get out of there fast enough, took a paper towel full of them to the clerk and got 1/2 my money back, WiFi sucked, room overall dirty, definitely will NOT stay there again, don't eat the China Buffet in town either

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Jerry D
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was on a civil war tour thru the Natchez trace ,close to town .i had a great experience and was treated very well and found the rooms clean sheets nicely laundered .
Refrigerator in the rooms with microwave and flat screen. It's not the ritz but a great value and nicely located to shopping food and restaurants . I accidentally left my I home entertainment system in the room, and the owner /manager graciously mailed it back to my home.
I would recommend this stay to anyone.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jimmymb
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The nicest person checked me in but the owner is the worst person to deal with and he checked me out. Very inconsiderate and rude. Don't stay here if you have any other options! The upholstered breakfast area chairs were soaking wet and no warning signs. I got soaked and a blank stare from the owner like it was my fault for not checking. A sure sign that his guests are not his priority.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank JamieCGD
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We found this to be an average to good hotel. Good beds, towels, shower, fridge and plenty of spare power outlets. Unfortunately no secure wi-fi even though it was quite fast. Breakfast was average. Easy access to freeway system and quiet despite being so close to the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I was aiming for the super 8 behind this hotel, but missed the entrance and realised i had a coupon for this motel too. Motel was clean and near food places (i ate at shoneys - which i do not reccomend). A cheap nights stay, no complaints from me.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo