“Bad pillows”

Days Inn International Falls
Days Inn International Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Southern Illinois
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my son for one night before heading to canada on a fishing trip. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and breakfast was free. Not bad for $75.

This is not a five star property, but was great value for the price. I will stay here again next year.

Stayed July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had a very clean room (123) that has been remodeled and enjoyed this quiet motel. We had a great night's sleep in our large room with free wi-fi and microwave. The motel is also located right next door to a very good restaurant the Chocolate Moose.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rocky0424
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Arrived late in the evening on a muggy night. The A/C didn't work in the room we stayed in. It was too late to do anything about it with sleeping kids so my wife and I had a restless night of sleep. Two nice queen beds that were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Some recent updates to the bathroom sink were a nice feature. One disappointment was that all of the motel room doors seemed to slam shut. I found this out starting around 530 am when people started to wake up and get going. The motel smoking area is on the front porch entrance of the motel which wasn't great. The front windows were open the night we arrived and smoke was blowing into the motel. Another disappointment was being denied use of the motel shuttle. I needed a ride into town because my wife had taken our car over to Canada for some business. I was told by someone at the front desk that the shuttle was really only for "their Train guys". I believe it is in bad taste and negative customer experience to have a shuttle but then to only offer it to one segment of your guest populations. I ended up having to call the local cab company who kindly came and picked me up and drove me into town for about 10 bucks. I would have walked but there was heavy rain at the time. I'll try another place the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Super 8 Fort Frances
#1 of 4 in Fort Frances
La Place Rendez Vous Hotel & Convention
AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Interna...
#2 of 8 in International Falls

Been to Days Inn International Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn International Falls

Property: Days Inn International Falls
Address: 2331 Highway 53, International Falls, MN 56649-4012
Region: United States > Minnesota > International Falls
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in International Falls
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn International Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn International Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
International Falls Days Inn