“Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Walla Walla
Seattle
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived Friday night without reservations. We had just come in from Boise Idaho on a motorcycle. We had endured rain, wind, slick roads and semi trucks. We were wiped out. The manager have us a free upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi. We were so grateful.

The room was clean and very comfortable. The jacuzzi was perfect. In the room was a bag of Amos chocolate chip cookies and water. Nice touch.
Breakfast was good. Eggs, waffles, yogurt, juice, toast, cereal and biscuits and gravy. Served from 6am to 10am.
Their pool and jacuzzi is open 24 hours.
It's within walking distance to town. There's plenty of wine tasting rooms that are open till 5pm.

I recommend this hotel. Our rate was $109 on a Friday night. That's awesome.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank debging
Tonya D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for your great comments! I remember checking you in and I am happy to hear that you were satisfied! I hope to see you again in the future.

Tonya Dundas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Outwest
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I booked this room for an all Women's Motorcycle Rally. A good location and within walking distance of some very good places to eat as well as downtown. The motel was clean, and the staff was friendly. BUT, the air conditioners are VERY noisy and for what we spent... the stay was over priced. I am sure due to the rally and a Wedding Party staying there as well. The breakfast was a good variety and the food was hot. FYI, there is not a elevator available at this location.

Room Tip: The walls are thin and you can hear your neighbor!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear April,

I truly appreciate your feedback; it our goal to provide you with a positive experience. I do apologize about tghe A/C being noisy. I do know that we are in the process of replacing a few of them at this time. Your continued satisfaction and trsut in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again in the future.

Terrebonne, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

A clean and comfortable place to stay with an excellent location. The breakfast was average with limited choices, but better than just coffee and sweet rolls. I would rate this motel 2 1/2 stars. Staff was friendly and helpful. Towels, shampoo, etc. were average to somewhat disappointing. Overall, I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Lance,

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satifaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn is our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectaions and our high standards. I appreciate the comments about the towels and I will make sure I look into that as well.

We hope to see you again soon.

Pasco, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very Happy To Recommend. Attractive and Clean, Friendly and Helpful Staff, 24 Hour Indoor Pool and Spa a PLUS. Free Breakfast Included. Chocolate Chip Cookies for Evening Snack. Very Convenient Location to Highway and Downtown.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you Marie!

I appreciate your and value any feedback and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope to always exceed your expectaions and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bellingham, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great location for seeing Walla Walla, the wineries and the Balloon events. Great restaurant, Jacobies, right next door. Very quick on/off the highway. Breakfast was ready and hot at 6AM. Nice choices. Rooms are clean and comfortable. They are not a condo but they do have a small fridge. Wireless is convenient and easy to use and connect.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay . I stand by our committmnet to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectaions.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Foremost, the location is excellent...walking distance to downtown and across the street from freeway exit/entrance. The rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable with all the modern amenities offered in motels these days. The breakfast fair is fair, filling and included in the price. This is a comfortable, friendly place to stay, quiet and well located.

Room Tip: We were located on the third floor, nearest the freeway but did not hear any freeway sounds. There...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback. I value your comments and am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I hope we always exceed your expectations and look forward to seeing you in the future.