Quality Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$118
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
US$57
US$55
US$64
US$62
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$96
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$182
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$182
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$80
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$67
Travelocity
Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$233
getaroom.com
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtbiscuits and gravydecent breakfastpool and jacuzzithe rooms were niceplace to staymain floorwarm cookieswould definitely stay here againin townconvenient locationking roomroad tripnice stayeasy accesswine tasting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2010

I've stayed at many La Quinta's throughout the country and was surprised to find that this was not your typical LaQuinta - and not in a good way. It was clearly built as something other than a La Quinta - it's pretty old .

There are notes EVERYWHERE asking you to rate them a "10" on the review LQ emails out.
It's far from a 10.

Carpets - need a good vaccuuming in the hallways.

Rooms - overall, fine but there were holes in the shower curtain! Wierd.
To use the microwave you have to unplug either the fridge or the tv. Wierd.

Breakfast - super mediocre. Ran out by 8:30 am.

I did like that the window opened!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank FlagstaffMax
Reviewed 19 January 2010

My daughter and I visited Walla Walla for the first time this past weekend [17 Jan. 2010]. We stayed with a friend of a friend near the college, but they have cats (we didn’t know that) and my daughter’s allergy induced asthma kicked in to the point of needing to take her to the local Emergency Room at 3 am. The ER doc strongly suggested we not go back there to sleep, so at 5 am we drove around foggy Walla Walla looking for a place to stay. One place wouldn’t answer the night bell. One place said “No!” to every question thru the intercom no matter what my question. And, GET THIS: the Best Western said, AND I QUOTE: “I can’t give you a room at this hour. Come back at 3 pm when it’s time for check in.” I explained that my daughter had a severe allergic reaction to the cats in the home where we were guests, that we could NOT return there to sleep, and that we needed a room because we’d just come from the hospital emergency room. He repeated that he could not give us a room at 5 o’clock in the morning and that we’d have to check in, like everybody else, after 3 pm. We sat in the car in the fog in the parking lot and tried to think of how we could sleep in IT. I never felt so alone and defeated. I was thinking, aren’t hotels and motels in the business of renting rooms to people regardless of the hour? What does it matter, REALLY, what time it is? It’s not like they had “No Vacancy” which would have been an entirely different matter. It was La Quinta who said, “Oh-my-Sure! We’ve got a room for you. No problem. Would you prefer one king or two queens?” and in minutes we were in bed asleep after quite a harrowing night, especially for my daughter--- who was in such distress from not being able to breathe that at the hospital they took one look at her and whisked her back inside the emergency room so fast I had to trot to follow them in. Thank you LaQuinta! You can be sure I’ll be telling THIS story to every friend, co-worker, and relative for the next three months. Best Western better take another look at their corporate policies. We are so grateful to LaQuinta in Walla Walla. They deserve our repeat business, to my way of thinking….

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2010

We were very pleased with this Hotel. The desk receptionist was most pleasant. My husband had recently sustained a knee injury and was wearing a brace. The receptionist put us in a very nice room with a tub so he could soak his knee. The room was nicely appointed and very clean. Our stay exceeded our expectations. We were there for a Wine Tasting event at Sapolil Cellars on Main St in heart of downtown Walla-Walla...an excellent winery! The Hotel is in walking distance of downtown and several excellent restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2009

While the room was not exceptional, I found the beds to be terrific! We had two queen beds with four of the best pillows I have ever encountered on each bed in any hotel I have stayed at. It was the first time I have slept in a hotel bed where I didn't wake up with a shoulder ache. As I am a side sleeper, the bed was soft enough to make for a excellent night sleep. First really good sleep I have had in the last 7 days of travelling. In fact, I asked for info on where I could buy their pillows: Standard Texile. Free breakfast was so-so, usual continental fare: cereal, boiled eggs (already peeled ... I wonder who peeled all those eggs??), bagel, small rolls, toast, etc.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2009

This place pretty much epitomizes the mediocrity of kind the overpriced lodgings you’re apt to find in most any American city or town anymore. The free breakfast is ho-hum. The smallish rooms are ho-hum. The desk’s advice on where to eat in town is ho-hum. The upside is that it all helps put you to sleep. Which is the point after all, yes?

On the other hand, this is the motel made quasi-famous in the Mike Birbiglia comedy act “Sleepwalk with Me.” Have fun trying to figure out which room Mike was in when he leaped out a (closed) window and landed on the lawn - all while sleepwalking!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business