Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
The Boyer House(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
All reviewsred lion iscovered parkingmotor lodgebright colorsmain stcontinental breakfastwine tastingolder hotelcomfortable roomwithin easy walking distancelocation was perfectdowntownsafewaypillowsfixturescampuswineries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2013

It's hotel has upgraded most of the rooms and they are awesome! VERY comfortable! I was very impressed how comfortable the rooms were! Very clean (& I'm pretty anal when it comes to staying in hotel rooms).
Krystie & Jeff were very accommodating! I thank you for a very making my stay very relaxing the day before my surgery.

It was to cold to use the pool :( hopefully next time :)

I will very much stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate comments. Please come see us again when your travels bring you back to Walla Walla.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

First of all the Vineyard Inn is not terrible. But a review of most lodging in Walla Walla is 2 star and at most 2 and a half stars. That does not give one much room for rating. As a basic place to stay for less money, the Vineyard is probably okay. But when we stayed there, the landscaping was in disrepair, the room smelled of smoke, and there was no wifi. It was a small room, and everything was dated. The bed and bedding was very basic. On the other hand, it was the cheapest room we found this weekend, and relatively quiet. We did not try the breakfast provided. The location is very close to Whitman College.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2012

The first room we were given was awful. It was old, dark and stinky. I mean it smelled like years of smoking and attempt to cover it up with fabreze. We complained later to a nice young man at the front desk, he moved us to a better room. But the room was noisy, road noise kept us up most of the night.

The real disappointment was that we asked upon check in for a king size bed, summarily dismissed by the front desk, who just said no without even looking. We just took a peek in our room and thought we had to ask for a new room. But we had several appointments and came back later to complain. If not for the young man who helped us later, we would have left, even though we had prepaid, we used Priceline. Guess I learned my lesson using Priceline in Walla Walla. Having been under the frame of mind if you complain about the room, you are spending too much time in there, but this was gross.

The area does not feel safe. The employees other than the guy, were rude, not friendly, nor helpful. The room, just think cinder blocks. Hot water, wait for it, oh, I think here it comes. GM, please do not bother responding. You have work to do.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank billmo27
Reviewed 23 July 2012

this was a nightmare,outside was nothing but weeds , cig butts and brocken glass.. the inside was worse, bathroom was was dirty,with dirt and hair in all he conners, the wall and door were spellatered with I can only guess,the room it self smelt really bad, the carpet was dirty and again the walls and the door were slattered with what i would guess to be dirt, there was food under the bed and other durbry along with a lot of dust. we had to request at 10:pm tha the bedding was changed becauce it smelled like poop! in the morning we went to the contenal breakfast, (8:15)this wasa real treat... oranges that were still green, two chioses of muffin(3 or 4 of each) and a few jams, and coffee, regurlar or decafe. when we went to the office to make a complant there was a lady already in there pretty upset, and later a man came in to let them know he had been with out power the entire nite,I was told by a employee tha thease poeple owen several inns in wa. or, and id i will neaver stay at one of there inn agian this was very sad and a pure exuse of pure greed!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The GOOD.... The employees are nice and helpful, it is relatively quiet, good quiet heater, and the location is very good for city, ballpark, and college. The BAD...The place was old and dirty, I would be embarrassed to donate the pictures to goodwill, the shower was a mix of calking, mildew, 1070's linoleum, and left over hairs. While I took my tentative shower, the water temperature changed many times. There was only english muffins left at 7:45am and I was glad, so I did not have a reason to eat anything here. Coffee was so bad, my wife spit it out. Windows looked very dirty. The UGLY... a brown present was left in our toilet. Very gross. There was a very disturbing stain left on the drapes, not sure if it was blood or milkshake. I suggest bringing a sleeping bag and sleeping on top of covers if you have to stay here. Even the roof and grounds are bad. Can you say tear down? I don't even think Hotel Impossible would take this one on> I gave it poor rating because the location was so good and the staff was very good, but it was hard to click it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MAVENTRIPPER
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for posting your review. It tells us what we're doing right and where we need to improve. I will definately let house keeping know where they need to improve. Should you ever be in Walla Walla again, please give us another try.