Maybe I'm getting thriftier as I age. Next time I visit Walla Walla I will shop around and find a better deal. Our room was $190/night! for a king sized bed in a tired room in the 5 or 6 story annex of the old hotel. Yes this included a lavish buffet breakfast for two, but I ask myself, who needs it, really? Room was small, clean with fine bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center - named "2015 Hotel of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 133-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Walla