My husband and i were recently in town for the Friends of James Beard Benefit and could not have had a better experience. the property has classic, 1920s-era architecture and decor and really transports you to a different time. each staff member that we met was courteous and warm and really made you feel at home and welcomed. Our room in the tower was spacious, clean and very comfortable and i loved the free wifi and fluffy robes. this hotel is centrally located and gives easy access to all that the valley has to offer - i wish that we didn't live so far away because this is a great spot for a getaway. Special thanks to Jonathan at the front desk for being especially wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center - named "2015 Hotel of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 133-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Walla