My wife and I spend the weekend at The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center to celebrate our 32nd Anniversary. The check-in was quick and efficient (reservation was made in advance), and the staff very friendly! We opted for the historic 7th floor, and a two room luxury suite. The living room was large, and furniture very comfortable...and what a view of the Blue Mountains & downtown...breathtaking! The bedroom was much larger than I had expected, and the bed was a delight...and linens soft and comfortable. The bathroom had a spacious walk-in shower, along with a separate bathtub & period style pedestal sink...all in very good repair. What a wonderful experience! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center - named "2015 Hotel of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 133-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Walla