“Quiet, Comfortable and Clean”
Review of Capri Motel

Capri Motel
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Reviewed 8 June 2013

It's an older motel owned and operated on site. Nice people. Very, very clean, probably the cleanest I've been in for awhile. I could smell bleach on the towel kinda clean. Well kept too. Oh and I'm writing my review using their free wifi, sipping hot free coffee, so no problem there. Maybe it helps to stay in a room closer to the office. My husband says its a steal for what we paid. We will return.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Antoinette D

Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Rude, run down, no Wi-Fi. The management seemed to rather be doing something else. Maybe need a vacation. This odds just the basics. A bed, and tv. I guess dog friendly. There is a pool. Quite a walk to soda machines.

• Stayed: March 2012
5  Thank JasonBinder
Reviewed 27 August 2012

This motel is a gem that we cannot wait to return to for our next visit to Walla Walla. You are less than a minute from the highway, grocery store and Starbucks and getting to town is just a few minutes down the road.

The staff is friendly, the amenities are comfortable and the motel is incredibly clean. These folks will be seeing us again soon.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We have stayed here a few times, while visiting friends or taking wine tours. I have to say it is the best value in town. It is not the Marcus Whitman, however, it is a 1/3 the price. As for Wi Fi, we have never had an issue using our IPad's or computer's while staying at the property.. It is a secured wireless network and I am not sure what the other reviewers issue was.
As for the owners they have always been friendly to us and to friends of ours who have stayed here with us on various occasions.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the 4 rooms on the back side of the motel office.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank coug1
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We checked in ONLY because Graduation was going on in Walla Walla, not too many rooms were vacant in the whole town.. The property looks very rundown and in need of renovation. Besides that, The WiFi DOES NOT WORK! Even though they will tell you it does!!!! The very rude owners/staff told me I must have old equipment and its my problem why I cannot connect!!! After checking in, we quickly decided we would rather pay $70 more to stay in a bigger chain hotel close by. The room was dark and gloomy, no wifi, dirty bedding and the 'owners/staff, were very rude to us for no reason. . Don't even bother, unless you have no other choice.

Room Tip: Go to another Motel, even if its more money you will be glad you did, especially if you need the WiF...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LiveForTravel13
Reviewed 10 May 2012

1980's style room ... they advertise wifi but the wifi didnt work the whole weekend we stayed there. When we asked questions the hotel owner told us that it must be the security on our devises nothing to do with his wifi. Was not at all impressed. I would never stay here again ... I wasn't expecting the Hilton but this didn't come close to even a basic motel 6.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We've stayed here 3 times. Each trip has provided us with a spacious, very clean room, and decent beds (it won't feel like the Westin, but I've slept on worse in more expensive places). Amenities are basic - don't count on blow dryers, irons or inspiring decor. But if you just want a place to sleep and don't mind giving up the lame free breakfast at the more expensive places, give it a try. It also has an outdoor pool that operates in the summer.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple