“NOT fast food”

Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“NOT fast food”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Food here is very good, but it is NOT fast food. Service is usually pretty good. Sometimes staff seems to be goofing off, but if you don't mind waiting, it's usually pretty good food. Most people get it at the drive thru or walk up to go. There are a couple tables for outside dining. We've never used them.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank RNguy55

Seattle, Washington
“Classic Walla Walla drive in”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been going to the Ice Burg for years, pretty much every time I visit Walla Walla, the fries, burgers and shakes are all good, and there are picnic tables you can eat at as well.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not to bad”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Pretty good food, a bit spendy but I keep going back so they must be doing something right! My fave is the double cheese dog!!

• Visited January 2013
Auburn, Washington
“Good burger, but the fries...”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've been here twice, most recently yesterday, and know that the Ice-Burg is pretty famous locally. Reviewers seem to really like the shakes and I've not had one, so can't comment on those. I had the single burger which was about 1/4 lb. with all the fixings (no onions). It was quite good, I liked it and would get one again. The fries were run-of-the-mill and only so so. My combo meal (burger, fries, soda, and fry sauce) came to exactly $8.00, so the place is a little pricey, in my opinion. That said, I'd go again, but would skip the fries and probably bump things up to a double burger.

• Visited September 2013
“A must in Walla Walla!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I have been eating here for 30 years! Every burger Joint I visit is compared to ice burg and I have never come across a burger as good as the ones at ice burg! There is something magical with the griddle these are cooked on, the fries are fantastic as well. Whenever I'm back in Walla Walla I do NOT leave town without stopping in.

• Visited August 2013