Super 8 Walla Walla
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
The Boyer House(Walla Walla)
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
Good 3.5/5
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy accessstay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulpool and hot tuboatmealfront desk staffmattressfridgefreewayaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Ive stayed at many Super 8's with no complications. However this one was a big dissapointment. No fridge or microwave, There was a 2oz shampoo, no conditiioner, nothing in the room saying check out time or if there was a coplimentary breakfast. However after seeng all the ants in my room, on countertop and bathroom sink, I would not of ate there anyways. Had to throw away my toothbrush, and toothpaste due to ants on them in the morning. I had no food in the room, however did find some under the bed. When I confronted the front desk they gave me $10 off our $120 dollar bill... that wont even cover the things I had to throw away..although I shook everything off, I had ants in my car & got home to find ants in my luggage... very disgusted and dissappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I've never stayed in a Super 8 Motel before, probably because the red and yellow sign is so, well, tacky. But everything esle was full yesterday, so that's where we ended up for two nights. It was clean, the room was large, the air-conditioner was noisy but efficient. My favorite part was the windows. You could actually open them!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo