Passing through Walla Walla while visiting colleges over spring break had us @ the Hampton Inn.
Though not in the town, was a clean,quiet & nice facility. We were on top floor looking towards the pool in a room with a K and a sleeper sofa, mini kitchen room. Was quiet in part because of end room, high floor location.
Breakfast was included. Standard fare but a rather unusual set up.
The exercise room included 3 cardio, a tv, free weights & stability ball. Adequate.
Did not use the pool for weather reasons but if sunny would be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in Walla Walla! The new Hampton Inn & Suites in Walla Walla, would love to have you as our guest! Our beautiful breakfast/ lobby area and gorgeous rooms will welcome you home after a hard day of work or play. Enjoy a nice work out in our fitness room, or relax in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Join Hilton Honors to make sure you get your points and miles! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Walla Walla
- Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Hotel Walla Walla