A bunch of guys went up to Walla Walla for golf and wine tastings so we each had a room at the Hampton Inn. While not the romantic hotel where you would like to stay with your spouse (if you want a romantic spot), it is very functional, clean, new, friendly service, good beds and bedding, etc. No complaints at all. This would be a 5 star for this category type hotel...but will keep the 5 stars for true 5 star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in Walla Walla! The new Hampton Inn & Suites in Walla Walla, would love to have you as our guest! Our beautiful breakfast/ lobby area and gorgeous rooms will welcome you home after a hard day of work or play. Enjoy a nice work out in our fitness room, or relax in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Join Hilton Honors to make sure you get your points and miles! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Hotel Walla Walla
- Hampton Inn And Suites Walla Walla