“Had a great time!”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Joseph, United States
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The rooms are clean and fully equipped (although no mini fridge)...very comfortable. Beds have actual duvets and blankets, finally no more thin sheets and thin top blankets. Lots of pillows - feels like home. Pool was clean and water was perfect temp. Breakfast was amazing!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Kansas, USA
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed at this Hampton last Thursday for one night. It's a very nice facility, clean rooms and very good staff. We arrived too early for check in and the front desk staff graciously stored our luggage in the office behind desk. Breakfast is available but we did not eat there as we had other plans.
After checking out and one hour down the road, I noticed my diamond wedding band had been left on the bathroom counter by accident. I immediately phoned hotel and told the front manager what happened and where my ring was left. I was returning immediately to retrieve the ring. She said the room had not been cleaned and she would go look. When I arrived she was just going to my room, which had just been cleaned by then. The maid did have the ring in a container on her cart. I was very relieved to know there were no theft issues and the maid was honest. This is not always the case. Thank you to the staff for their professionalism.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Cordova, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

You can't go wrong with this hotel. It is modern, clean with a friendly staff. If you have stayed at a Hampton before the hotel setup is the same. Nice lobby where the free breakfast is served. I recommend this hotel for your stay in Walla Walla.

Pope Valley, California
Reviewed 4 August 2014

All Employees were professional, friendly and helpful.
Hotel is very clean,new and updated. Easy to find. I left sunglasses and they called and got info to mail. I receive them today. I would love to stay there again.

Portland, OR
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Whoever hired the staff needs an award. Have stayed here a dozen times and never had a complaint. The staff is outstanding, makes you feel comfortable and the hotel is clean with all the amenities you would expect. Every time I try another hotel in the Walla Walla area, I wish I had stayed at the Hampton Inn after my visit. It is a great choice!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bonney Lake, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Nice rooms with comfortable furniture. Rooms were quiet and well maintained. Pool area is small but nice and clean. Location is not right downtown but is close to everything. If you are a golfer you need to play Wine Valley as it is one of the best courses in the Northwest. Food at the buffet was better than most as far as freshness, selection and quality. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Price is a bit high but worth it when looking at the choices in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My family and I stayed in this Hampton Inn during a recent visit to Walla Walla. We had a king suite, which turned out to be ideal for our family of four to share one room (there was a sofa pullout and a rollaway in addition to the king bed). The suite was large, with its own kitchen and lounge areas, and a washroom sink separate from the bathroom (which made things more efficient in the mornings).

The reception staff were very helpful and friendly, and they gave us a lot of advice about where to see and where to eat in the evenings. The hot buffet breakfast was fully inclusive (for the four of us), and there was always coffee available through the day and night. The hotel is located a little further outside town than we would have liked, but it was close to a Safeway.

I would definitely stay here next time around.