“Perfect date night spot”
Review of T. Maccarone's

T. Maccarone's
Reserve with OpenTable
T. Maccarone's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Price range: US$20 - US$42
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Welcome to T. Maccarone's, a modern Washington wine country bistro influenced by classic Italian sensibilities. We are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week. Our menu takes full advantage of our region's bounty, featuring house-made, unprocessed foods with an emphasis on seasonal, organic produce from local farmers. Our menu changes frequently based on the availability of local and seasonal products. Please visit our web site to view current menu offerings.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were looking for a nice/romantic classy dinner spot, and that is what we got! Our server, Sam, was excellent- he gave us some great suggestions for both wine and food. My fish was cooked perfectly and my husbands lamb delicious (it was a tad over cooked for our preference but still delicious).
The place is small but the the tables are spaced far enough apart so you do not feel on top of each other. I reccomend calling ahead and making reservations! They called us back after we had made one saying that our table was available faster then expected which was great.

There are newer reviews for T. Maccarone's

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Food quality = excellent
Food choices including healthy options = good, but could improve
Service = mediocre
Quality/price ratio = favors the restaurant
Atmosphere= comfortable! modern and stylish. Table spacing a little tight

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We have eaten here several times, most recently September, 2013, and have never been disappointed. On this occasion we were a party of 8 and were seated at a long table in an upstairs room that worked out very well. Server was appropriately friendly and prompt = excellent. Menu is very nice, both food and beverage. Needless to say a variety of appetizers, soups/salads and entrees were sampled- all were rated as very good to excellent. Atmosphere was very pleasant, and even when several other large parties were seated, noise level was not a problem. Recommend and will return.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

T. Macs is a really good restaurant. They are considered Italian, but not the kind of Italian I envision when I hear the word Italian. Not your standard large pasta dishes, chicken parm, or anything like that. They have a couple pasta dishes, but more steak, duck, lamb, and seafood is what you will find on their menu. My all time favorite dish is during the summer when heirlooms are in season. they make an heirloom tomato appetizer with various types of sliced heirlooms separated by Parmesan crips and topped with a basil foam. It is incredibly delicious! They use a lot of fresh local ingredients, so their menu is ever changing with the seasons. I thought their bolognese is delicious and they make the pasta in house so it is extremely fresh. My husband loves their filet. They recently revamped their interior design, and I have not been in since the renovation, but they have added private booths instead of having the long bench seating, so your dinner is now more private for your party, which I like. :) my only complaint is they do not store/serve their wines at the correct temperature. In wine country, to me, that is a MUST! I received my red wine way to warm. That is disappointing and frankly an easy fix. Other than that, it is an enjoyable restaurant experience.

1  Thank kirshsgirl
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Fantastic food. The pear salad is great. Service is great. Wine is Okay, 9 of the ten dining said they would return.. I would go again too. Oh and desert was SO yummy. Nice place.