“The best customer service in Walla Walla”
Review of Thai Bon Appetite - CLOSED

Thai Bon Appetite
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I love the food there and the owners make you feel like part of the family. They always remember what my children like to eat even when there is months between visits. It is so refreshing that they seem to be happy to see you and not as if they want to heard you thru like cattle. i would recommend them to anyone looking for an authentic Thai meal, with a very family friendly atmosphere.

3  Thank Theresa K

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I'm actually not a local and I came here to visit my family. I love Thai food and everywhere I go I always visit local Thai restaurant. That's how I found out about this place. I like the food here, it was delicious. It's not a big fancy place or anything but that just makes it more cozy for me. So I recommend people to go here, locals and travelers too.

3  Thank Selena G
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I went to lunch and dinner at this restaurant many time.

Foods is very good, for lunch or take out, Thai chicken is the best.

For dinner, I order shrimp Padthai. I think that Pad thai for this time is the best also.

2  Thank Doris S
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Many options during lunch which vary from thai curry to chinese noodles. They have fabulous options for dinner on their dinner menu also.

2  Thank Roger1979