“Fantastic food and great service!”
Review of Thai Bon Appetite - CLOSED

Thai Bon Appetite
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This is a great eating establishment that I have frequented for over 25 years, between this and their old location in the mall. It is always great service generous portions and always with a smile. Order off the menu or fromtheir speed bar of already prepared foods. Definitely worth a visit in my book!

2  Thank Lynn W
There are newer reviews for Thai Bon Appetite

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I've never seen anyone here, seems like an airport takeout place plonked in the middle of Walla Walla, however I've only looked in during lunch hours. Food looks unappetizing. I looked up Thai places online, and went with my girlfriend, but we left after looking at the menu. If I'm hankering after Thai, I'll probably go to one of the other places in the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I love the food there and the owners make you feel like part of the family. They always remember what my children like to eat even when there is months between visits. It is so refreshing that they seem to be happy to see you and not as if they want to heard you thru like cattle. i would recommend them to anyone looking for an authentic Thai meal, with a very family friendly atmosphere.

3  Thank Theresa K
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I'm actually not a local and I came here to visit my family. I love Thai food and everywhere I go I always visit local Thai restaurant. That's how I found out about this place. I like the food here, it was delicious. It's not a big fancy place or anything but that just makes it more cozy for me. So I recommend people to go here, locals and travelers too.

3  Thank Selena G
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I went to lunch and dinner at this restaurant many time.

Foods is very good, for lunch or take out, Thai chicken is the best.

For dinner, I order shrimp Padthai. I think that Pad thai for this time is the best also.

2  Thank Doris S