Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla
US$189
US$177
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$132
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
US$57
US$55
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
US$86
US$76
QualityInn
US$64
US$62
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
US$121
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$90
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$138
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$80
All reviewspancake machinecinnamon rollsroom was cleancookiesstandard farethe breakfast areadecent breakfastother hotelsbathroom doorgreat place to stayhousekeeping staffthe entire staffstay there againoff the highwaywalk in showerwe've stayedchecking in
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Room was typical HI Express -- clean and comfortable. The difference at this hotel was the front desk staff, who was great. She brought a smile to my face when I walked in the front door. She gave a great recommendation for dinner and even pointed me toward much needed gas. Great experience. .

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We have stayed here several times over the past two years, either on our way to or back from Pullman (WSU) or just to sample the wines in the Walla Walla area. We have always been happy with our stay at the Holiday Inn Express. One night there was a wedding reception and it was loud (no surprise) but it promptly shut down at 10 pm. Staff has always been terrific and while the "free" breakfast is nothing to write home about, we have always been satisfied with the selection and the quality for this type of amenity.

Room Tip: Ask if there is an event and stay at the opposite end and on one of the higher floors if possible. If there is no event, one room is as good as the next.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Our stay was ok at the Walla Walla Holiday Inn Express. Room was clean but had a strong smell too it. I wasn't sure if it used to be a smoking room or not but was certainly a bit stale. I normally would have asked for a room change but learned quickly they were sold out for one of our nights due to a basketball tournament. I know this because I wanted to switch from one bed to two and were told it wasn't possible that weekend. I tried to call about 4 weeks prior to our stay to ask about a 2 bed room and was advised at that time, "since I booked through a 3rd party my change couldn't be accommodated and maybe when I checked in it could be sorted"...:disappointing.

So the good .. Pool was fine, staff was extremely friendly and picked a great restaurant for us, price was decent....

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Overall this place is fine. It is very clean, the rooms are big, the TV works fine, the beds are comfy, the staff very pleasant, the wifi works. The swimming pool and spa are great. Everything one would expect of a Holiday Inn Express. However the hotel has stickers 'we want to be 1 on Trip Advisor' so what do they need to do? Well firstly at the moment they put only 1 coffee pouch in the room; the other is a decaf. Given the amount of coffee you get out of one pouch, this is a joke. Secondly make the breakfast more healthy, and check your cereals - the Raisin Bran was really stale. Nothing looked fresh and appetising - we'd just come from an independent motel in Packwood which cost less but there the breakfast was lovely. Finally (and they can't do much about this!!) move the hotel closer into town!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I recently relocated to Walla Walla for a job offer. My company put me up in a hotel for 3 weeks until my house was ready. I am glad they booked me at this hotel. I spent 3 entire weeks there and don't have one complaint. The staff was friendly and my room was always clean. The free breakfast was amazing and I always looked forward to the cookies and milk each evening. No one wants to live in a hotel for 3 weeks, but I enjoyed my stay here and recommend to my family that comes to visit.

• Stayed: July 2012