“Comfy, quiet and pleasant.”

Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Portland, Oregon
“Comfy, quiet and pleasant.”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great staff, VERY comfortable beds and quiet surroundings make this an ideal place to stay in Wall Walla. I like the fact that this place is just on the outskirts of town and very quiet. The fornt desk staff were EXTREMELY nice and very helpful. They recommended great places to eat and very a great help with directions and even provided a map of the city. Milk and cookies every night at 7pm is a nice, homey touch as is the kitchen area in the room. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 17 December 2013

WOW, such great service and my room was perfect. I was in from Spokane on business and needed a quick place to stay. The Marcus Whitman was waaay too expensive for my short stay but the Express was just what I needed. Room was spotless, bathroom immaculate, tv worked and the shower had great pressure! Ask for Phaythoune, she did a great job getting me settled in and showed me to a wonderful place to eat! The Millcreek Brew Pub, I loved the beer and the food! (thats a review for another time) Check out the Holiday Inn, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

The staff is amazing, super helpful & always has a smile. The rooms are beautiful, super clean & smell so good. The atmosphere is very relaxed. Breakfast is delicious. Everyone is so helpful and super nice. They all look & act super professional all the time. I can't wait to stay here next year. We are always going to stay here when we come to Walla Walla.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Ritzville, Washington
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The staff there are amazing! They are always friendly and helpful. I have to stay for work and they make it easier to be away from home. I have been there a couple times for work, and every time I come in and stay, their attitudes never change. Very professional and respectful as well..

• Stayed November 2013
Pasco, Washington, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn for the past three weeks because of job training. I have three more weeks more that I will be staying there. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. It has most definitely been a 'home away from home' experience. The staff has been extremely courteous and welcoming. An extra special thanks to Phaythoune who is a definite asset to your company. She is absolutely wonderful to deal and I look forward to seeing her every time I visit. Thank you so much for your outstanding service!

1 Thank Mary Jo F
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here in July for a HS reunion. The hotel is convenient to just about everything. Its right off the highway, but far enough away that there isn't a lot of noise. The room was very nice. King size bed and very comfortable.

I would say the best part about my stay was how friendly and informative the staff was. Phaytoune was very informative on places to dine out at. She was helpful, but not pushy like some other people are at places I've stayed. I don't believe she was a manager, but she should be promoted to one. Honestly one of the nicest people ever to work a front counter.

Anyways a great place to stay and not as expensive as the Marc.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The staff at the Holiday in is very friendly and helpful. If there is anything that I needed the staff did everything in the power to get it. The rooms are nice as well. They also know what restaurants in the area have good food and deliver. The rooms are very clean and do not smell. Holiday in is also very quite at knight. I like that the Holiday Inn has a swimming pool and a work out area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are better due to less lights.