“Burgers?!”

Dining options: After-hours
West Linn, Oregon
“Burgers?!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you are hungry for a great burger this is the place to go. They are the best in town. Many choices to choose from my favorite is the burger with blue cheese.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank SadieM0m

“Very Unprofessional!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been to Marcy's quite a few times and have enjoyed listening to bands there and spending time on the patio when it's nice weather. However, there have been at least three separate occasions that I have experienced very poor, unprofessional and disrespectful "service" from the bar manager, Andrew. One time when I was there he even yelled at and called my friend a very inappropriate name in front of myself and a bunch of other customers because they did not leave a tip after being overcharged. I have never said anything to the owner about it because he or she seems to never be around, but I agree with melinda424, something needs to change!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank DandelionQueen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best outdoor eating location in a lovely garden setting!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Marcy's is favorite place to go when I'm looking for good food and a ice cold beer. The out door space is second to none!! Green grass, cafe tables, umbrellas, trees everywhere, and they even added pinic tables. Thursday is my favorite cause you can get ANY burger & a draft beer for $9 bucks! The happy hour hummus plate is so delish especially if you add the falafel balls for $2 bucks more! The staff is unique and they totally go out of there way to make you feel welcomed and taken cared of especially Ashley. The manager, Andrew, is in the know and always on top of our order and always follows up to make sure we are satisfied with everything. I just wish it was Thursday today so I can hit up the special tonight!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank WallaWallaLola
“Really excellent food!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Having had an unpleasant experience previously (nothing to do with the food or service; more of an odd personal interaction), I will admit that Marcy's was not one of my favorite places. Having said that, the charm and graciousness of the owner, Chad, in resolving our little problem more than made up for any issues I was having, and we returned for lunch yesterday. This time I would like to review the food and service, both of which were FANTASTIC!
Our server, Casey, was charming, friendly, and patient with my multitude of questions. We started with some Thai Lettuce Cups, huge butter lettuce leaves stuffed with chicken, vegetables and cilantro, with peanut and General Tzo's sauces on the side. Absolutely delicious, and diet/health friendly as well. My husband moved on to fish and chips, which were hot, crisp, and flavorful. I had a Club Burger, which is the best of both worlds between a club sandwich and a burger with avocado. This is the first burger I've been happy with in a long while. In some restaurants, the food sounds great on the menu and looks pretty on the plate, but the flavor somehow just falls flat. This is NOT the case at Marcy's!
If I had a complaint, it would be that they've recently downsized their menu, and some of the items I had read about on line were no longer available. I have a friend that will be heartbroken to learn that the chicken tacos are gone! Other than that, it was perfect.
Marcy's is pub grub at its finest! It was so good we tipped the chef on the way out, something we don't do too often. I'm already planning my next meal...

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Karen L
Walla Walla, Washington
“A Place Where I Can Be Myself”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been going to Marcy's regularly for years now. It is a place where there is often an eclectic crowd of people. Even so a man wearing a suit is as accepted as a person in T-shirt. I have met some people there who have become friends from very different backgrounds than my own. I am grateful for this spot in Walla Walla where I can be who I am without any worry of being judged. It reminds me more of a place I might find in Portland Oregon than in Walla Walla Washington.

• Visited April 2014