“Mixed menu, great food.”
Review of Green Spoon - CLOSED

Green Spoon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Mixed menu, great food.”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Was a really good meal for a group of four. Simple comfort food recipes well done.

Walla Walla, Washington
“Very YUMMY!”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I had never eaten at Someone's in the Kitchen before, it was just kind of out of the way. After eating at Green Spoon I'm sad I never went out of my way to go there. Really good flavors and and the portions were very nice for the price. I went for lunch, can't wait to take my husband there for dinner.

• Visited October 2011
Walla Walla, Washington
“Fresh food well prepared...the Burger, WOW!”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My family has enjoyed "Green Spoon" for years in their previous location "Someone's In The Kitchen" (Which is now mainly an event location) for both the fresh food and breads as well as the friendly people.

Now, conveniently located on Walla Walla's Main Street and offering Lunch and Dinner during the week and Brunch on the weekend Chef Gene and his staff bring things to a whole new level.

The new restaurant maintains the open and airy feel of the older location and the food is still prepared within view of the restaurant which is nice. I like to chat a bit and it is nice to be able to talk with the chef's in the kitchen.

The menu has someting for everyone from vegetarian to the heartiest meat eater. In fact, I have been on a search locally for a certain burger. You know that texture and flavor combination that you get fixed in your head? Now, the Walla Walla Valley is not lacking for great diner burgers and drive-in fare but I was looking for a simple complexity of experience that was very finely developed in my head. I have always come to Chef Gene for his awesome creations but never have I tried the Burger. This burger deserves capital letters! It is simple. Yes, you can add cheeses and bacon but I wanted a simple meat, bun, lettuce and tom burger that could hold its own. Chef Gene delivered! I now try to have one weekly.

But to limit the creations at Green Spoon to the description of a Burger is not fair. The menu is a symphony of fresh vegetables, well cooked pastas, top-quality meats and finely crafted hummus. Really you cannot go wrong here. In the new location they offer a well thought out wine selection to pair with your choice and are willing to help you make those pairings.

My family is 50/50 vegetarian and meatatarian so the Green Spoon is an obvious choice for us. It will be a great choice for you and your family too!

• Visited August 2011