“I love My Grandmother's Garden. It is a great shop and Nursery.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
My Grandmother's Garden
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Wonderful shop. Great gifts and home decor. I really love the Nursery. Beautiful flowers.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Thank you for a very pleasant shopping experience. Your store had lots of original things and I wish I could visit you in the summer when your nursery is in it's full glory!

Reviewed 2 November 2011

This is a rare place to shop. It's on a rural road in the middle of a charming garden to start woth. Inside are fabulous housewares like imported soaps,Italian glassware, funky kids stuff and gorgeous scarves. And there is a food counter where they sell handmade sausage and eggplant tapenade.It felt so unique,really loved it.

3  Thank tiffany c