“Classic Breakfast Spot!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Get there early because the line was really long by the time we left at 9:00 on a Saturday morning. Obviously a favorite with locals, this is a must stop when you come to down. Several waiters at other restaurants mentioned Maple Counter as one of their favorite spots. Large portions and lots of choices makes this a spot you could visit multiple times in a trip. The salmon eggs benedict was perfectly done and even came with 3 pancakes. Kept me happy all day! My wife had the granola parfait, thinking it would be a smaller portion. Wrong - it was served in a big goblet with fresh berries and was more than she could eat. great granola, however. Our guest had corned beef hash and said it was the best he had ever had in a restaurant. Good service and my coffee cup was always kept full.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I like spots which feature both lunch and breakfast choices at noon. Two of us had very good (and ample) half salads, 3 had eggs bendict and I can't remember what the other person ate. all for $88 (six of us) which covered a couple of juices and coffees. Very good service. Feels like a dinner or grandmas kitchen. Home cooking but better than my home. In my humble opinioon this rest. deserves it's excellent ratings.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

What a great place to enjoy breakfast. Great ambiance and service. The food has great flavors and large portions. I'm looking forward to lunch here.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We enjoyed our breakfast at the Maple Counter Cafe. The portions were VERY generous, and everything was hot and fresh, I had the daily omelet special with feta, scallions, and diced tomato, It could have used a bit more feta and less scallion, but was quite good. My husband had the eggs benedict which he enjoyed tremendously. Mine came with really delicious pancakes - fluffy and flavorful, obviously made from scratch, not a mix. My husband ordered the potatoes, which were extremely plentiful and tasty. I'd recommend this for a good hearty breakfast. Our waitress was delightful, and very helpful and observant.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We look forward to visiting the Maple Counter again as we had eaten here a year ago, wow it was still super. The food is fresh and quite unique!
The service and the atmosphere are wonderful , we truly do love this place !!!!
An A++

Thanks to the super team at the Maple Counter , see ya again!

Mike