“Perfection”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Walla Walla
Inn at Blackberry Creek
Ranked #1 of 11 Walla Walla B&B and Inns
Tokyo
“Perfection”
Reviewed 5 September 2009

The Inn at Blackberry Creek is one of the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at anywhere. It is the attention to detail and generosity of service that sets it in apart from other inns. My stay was for five nights so I appreciated the many choices. Breakfast was delicious, with homemade baked goods, fresh fruit and various main dishes. It was nice to choose between having something lavish and having something light. Throughout the day, there was always something yummy to snack on, like fantastic homemade cookies and delicious freshly brewed coffee. My room was spacious with all sorts of luxurious appointments. The bed was loaded with pillows and buttery soft linens. I particularly appreciated the table and chair....and wireless service...that meant I could comfortably do the work I'd brought with me. The inn and yard offer many lovely places to relax. It is really a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Seattle
Reviewed 1 September 2009

My room was beautiful and the grounds were lush and green. Breakfast was delicious. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
Idaho
Reviewed 29 August 2009

My husband and I spent our anniversary at the Inn. We are already planning opportunities/ excuses for return visits. I selected the Inn based on reviews and the beautiful grounds in the pictures. We spend leisurely mornings with our coffee, walking to and from the park and enjoying the company of fellow guests. Barb was a gracious host with many tips for our wine tours and dinners out. Don't miss the afternoon cookies - no need to pay for dessert out. Thanks for one of our more relaxing, memorable anniversary celebrations. Jan and Larry

Sun Valley
Reviewed 22 August 2009

The Inn at Blackberry Creek is a wonderful find. The inn and grounds are beautiful. Our host Barbara bakes fresh cookies everyday and has a cook to order breakfast. The food was great. Barbara was very helpful in providing info about Walla Walla. We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Graham, Washington
Reviewed 17 August 2009

My first (selfish) comment to my wife and friends as we were leaving was "I'm not going to tell anyone about this place....I want to keep it to myself". We had been on our roadtrip for a week, staying in a variety of nice hotels. I had forgotten how comfortable a B&B can be. Staying at the Inn at Blackberry Creek is like visiting a friend's home. Everything in the Inn is first-class quality and It is immaculate . The owner (Barbara) prepared a breakfast feast that seemed to never end. The outdoor guard-cat (Georgia) maintains security. There are gardens in which to wander and bicycles for guests to use for exploring. If you're in Walla Walla, don't miss this wonderful experience.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
Grandview, Washington
Reviewed 16 August 2009

Wow what a place!!! Beautiful house located on large grounds in the middle of Walla Walla. Surrounde by houndred year old trees, a small creek and blackberry bushes. We loved the room (Renoir), breakfast was delicious, an overall great experience.

Pullman
Reviewed 16 August 2009

It is very nice place for us and gave us very impressive experience. Room is special and quiet and let you feel it is home not hotel. The people are friendly and more let you feel they are your friends not just somebody.