“Good wine, good food and a nice patio to relax with both!”
Review of Waterbrook Winery

Waterbrook Winery
Ranked #12 of 112 things to do in Walla Walla
More attraction details
Owner description: With panoramic views of the sprawling grounds, large ponds and picturesque Blue Mountains, visitors can relax on the patio with a glass of award-winning wine and enjoy the tranquil surroundings. Inside, guests are greeted by Waterbrook's expert staff at the full retail tasting bar. Waterbrook Executive Chef Skyeler Milgate utilizes local and seasonal ingredients to create incredible farm-to-table fare from our full-service kitchen. Stop by to taste our daily specials and seasonal menu paired with Waterbrook's outstanding portfolio of wines.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Took a 5 winery tour last weekend in Walla Walla, WA. Waterbrook Winery has a beautiful setting and a bocce ball court, that can be enjoyed with a glass of wine. We sat on the patio and sampled wines, before we were served lunch. We tasted 4 reds and a couple white wines. Their Riesling was wonderful. This winery offered sandwiches, besides the typical cheese, crackers and chocolates. I had a club sandwich, complete with avocado and my husband had the steak sandwich. They were both large, satisfying and we lingered over them, as we sipped a glass of the Riesling. Good start to a wine tasting day!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have been to this location to take my homecoming pictures, business after hours, grand opening, birthday parties, and so much more. This facility is great to take pictures and enjoy a gorgeous outdoor scenery while having time to mingle with fellow peers. I am not old enough to drink, but I have heard that they have incredible wine and their friendly staff really helps make the entire location! Defiantly one of my favorite places!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Waterbrook is a mass produced wine, so reasonably priced. I did really like their rose last summer. Winery is worth a visit due to the very nice tasting room, with a view of their pond. Comfortable sofas, lots of space, great architecture.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Solid reds of which we bought several bottles. Pleasant location and reasonable tasting room staff. We really enjoyed the cab we bought and later opened for dinner that night.
Average good winery.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We had missed this for a few years. Used to be slightly lower price for decent wines. There are ok wines very cheap, like $12 Sauvignon blanc. A $25 malbec seemed a bargain. Cabernets seemed high priced for quality. Service was great! We will be back.