“Pass on this place”

Cuisines: American
Kauai
“Pass on this place”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Took my Grandaughter for breakfast in September, the service came off as fake/forced friendliness. My chicken fried steak was completely over cooked, hashbrowns visually burnt! Worse yet, the owner/manager served it to me like it was a masterpiece! We spent the rest of our breakfast listening to him tell numerous other customers about the bear mounted on the wall near our table. Visitors to Walla Walla, do yourself a favor and save your money for an establishment worthy of Walla Walla's many fine dining experiences. Never again for this traveler, I can't imagine why some of the locals support this cafe, perhaps they are friends of the owner hoping boost ratings.

• Visited September 2013

Walla Walla, Washington, United States
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I don't understand the lower or negative ratings. I am a regular at this restaurant and have been for over 5 years. I have never received food that didn't exceed my expectations. The service is beyond what to expect from any restaurant. The staff are personable, friendly and professional, the food is amazing and the for the price it's outstanding! I can't believe the comment about the "expensive" food, I pay between $4 to $8 depending on my meal, and I am always more than satisfied with the amount and quality of the food on my plate, and I am a big guy, with a big appetite. I'm also the kind of customer that won't return to a business if I am dissatisfied even one time, but I go to The Connection Café as often as possible.

• Visited August 2013
washington state
“service was the only good thing”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We thought this seemed like a mom and pop type of place to eat. The food was not good, the hamburger patty couldn't have been any thinner or dryer. My husband choose to have breakfast, found out it came from a can. (Cornedbeef) We had asked to sit outside, but that is where the smokers get to sit, we don't smoke so choose not to join them. so many other choices in Walla Walla, I would keep looking
We will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
Seattle, USA
“Pleasant breakfast location”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Coffee Connection offers a tasty breakfast, comfortable ambiance and good service, although a little pricier than what I'd usually want to spend on breakfast.

Visited February 2013
Walla Walla, Washington, United States
“Tasty and reasonable”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

The owners are there to greet customers and the food is very good. It is always full with the locals which points to satisfaction.

Visited July 2012